- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner. Towel-dry your hair, and make sure your hair is completely dry and tangle free. Optional: apply Hair serum and work into hair until evenly distributed.
- Divide hair into three sections: top of head, middle layer and underneath portion of hair. Clip the top two sections together.
- Work from the bottom section up, using the straightening iron to curl each layer of hair.
- Grab one inch sections of hair. Start fairly close to the scalp, clamp the iron closed and slowly press with the straightening iron in a downward motion.
- In the desired place, about halfway down, turn the straightening iron back on itself a half turn. Run the iron slowly down the hair shaft to the end. The slower you move the iron, the tighter the curl. The faster you move the iron, the gentler the wave.
Continue curling each section, spray with hairspray to make your curls last longer.
Store Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday
10am – 6pm
4700 SW 51st Street Suite 205
Davie, FL 33314
Corporate Phone Numbers:
Main Phone: +1 (954) 964-6461
Fax: +1 (954) 964-6468
Web Address: wetlinepro.com